Monday 6 July 2015

Next Projects

Army of the Damned is, for the most part, complete. I will still tweak and edit the adventure as needed but I won't be adding new chapters.

I've learned a lot from this project. It took an embarrassingly long time from start to finish -- especially the beginning, where I clumsily copied the lingo of D&D adventures and second-guessed myself at every step. By the last Chapter, however, I felt like I finally hit my stride, and the pages were filled at a much more reasonable pace.

I'm hoping to keep this momentum going with more D&D adventures. I have two mini-adventures on the horizon that are meant to be played in one or two sessions: they aren't setting-specific, so they can slipped in anywhere. I also intend to flesh out NPCs and release them as stand-alone "Interesting NPCs" that can be inserted into campaigns, like Sir Delandel.

The next big project will be one set in Magic again in either Zendikar or Ravnica. From the feedback I've gathered, it seems like lots of folk would like to see a Ravnica adventure. I have the feeling once we enter spoiler season for Battle for Zendikar, however, this will change!

I'm leaning towards making the Zendikar adventure next. It would be sweet to have that done when BfZ comes out, right when people are most hyped for the setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment